Chloe Fuleihan

Navigation bar

Welcome

My name is Chloe Fuleihan, and I’m a journalism student at the University of Kansas. Along with journalism, I’m also pursuing a minor in Spanish. I currently work with the University Daily Kansan as the Alumni and Community Relations manager. One of the things I’m most excited about this year is the opportunity to plan the Kansas Basketball newspaper tradition. My passion is the art of communication and how it affects our daily lives in and outside of the workplace. I belong to the sorority Kappa Alpha Theta, and currently live in the house. I’m a part of the Diversity Equity and Inclusion committee,the banner committee,and I’m a new member educator. My goal for after graduation is to work in a media company in a large city, possibly Chicago or New York.

My Class Schedule at KU

Class Order Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
First Class 10 a.m. 11 a.m. 9 a.m. 12 p.m. none
Second Class 2 p.m. 1 p.m. 4 p.m. 2:30 p.m. none
Third Class none 3 p.m. none 4 p.m. none

Meet the family

1 / 3

This is me and my mom, Claudia Fuleihan!
2 / 3

This is my dad, Kamal Fuleihan!
3 / 3

This is my younger sister, Rania Fuleihan!

Contact Me

On an active full website, if you click the "Submit" button, the form-data will be sent to a page called "/action_page.php." However, that page does not exist for this demonstration site, so you will get an error.

3 Items That Describe Me

In my speech class last semester, our introductory speech project was to describe 3 things that represented a bit about ourselves. This may give you a bit more of an insight about who I am as a person, check it out!